Users will conveniently operate in quad or single screen mode by using the innovative On Screen Display (OSD) menu system. In addition, an OSD feature will allow Picture in Picture mode – an alternative simultaneous monitoring arrangement. PIP will activate one image full screen while providing small thumbnails of the 3 remaining images on the right hand side of the monitor.
Other features include:
- Maximum supported resolution of 1600x1200.
- Users can implement standard VGA monitors with use of additional converters.
- Front panel push buttons and hotkeys are available for manual port switching.
- LEDs provide visual recognition as to which port is active.
- PS2 and USB peripherals are supported.
- Additional DVI devices such as DVD players, HDTV and Satellite receivers will communicate with the SPLITMUX.
Please contact DirectNET for additional information regarding KVM Switches. DirectNET -- your source for datacenter, NOC, and server management solutions.